While travel is exciting, it includes many potential mishaps. You need insurance to protect you in the case of emergency medical needs, unexpected expenses like trip cancellation and lost or stolen luggage.
We specialize in arranging all types of travel insurance for both Israeli residents and foreign citizens traveling overseas.
- Harel “First Class” travel policy/ Clal Blue Pass policy. Up to $5 million overall coverage. These are excellent and comprehensive travel packages
- Medical issues: Special policies which cover current / chronic conditions
- Pregnancy: Coverage for up to 32nd week.
- Senior citizens coverage
- Group policies to Poland / Europe
- All policies cover Covid – 19 and can be used as proof of coverage.
The following are approximate prices. Final price depends on destination, length of trip and optional additions (luggage, computers, etc).We also work with 2/3 different travel companies.
There is always an additional premium for pre-existing conditions.
Our representatives will arrange the best rate for your particular trip.
Rest of World Coverage
Rest of World Coverage
The recent earthquake in Nepal brought home to all the importance of having a comprehensive travel insurance plan. Two of the insurance companies that we work with (Harel and Clal) had extensive “search-and-find” teams on the ground within hours of the earthquake.
We had one student insured with whom contact was lost after the first quake. When we checked the policy details, we found to our dismay that the policy had already ended, due to a human error on the part of the parent who took out the policy! We immediately contacted the insurance company, explained the mistake, and she was added on to the list of missing Israelis. Baruch Hashem, the next day she managed to contact her worried parents and soon after that, returned home.
A few lessons to learn:
Never, ever travel overseas without comprehensive travel insurance. For a reasonable amount of money, you cover yourself for up to $1,000,000 with options for pre-existing conditions, maternity, medical evacuation, extreme sport, etc.
Make sure you have an insurance agent that you can call in the middle of the night in case of emergency! (Whereas you can purchase travel insurance through your Kupat Cholim / travel agent – who, but your devoted insurance office (that’s us), will:
- Issue a policy as you board the plane, having completely forgotten in the rush.
- Extend your policy if you need to stay on unexpectedly.
- Issue a policy even if you only realize two weeks into your stay, that you forgot.
- Make sure that your Sabba’s heart condition and your daughter’s maternity is properly covered.
- Deal with your claims personally and professionally when you return.
- Even with the best planning and effort – everything is essentially in G-d’s hands!