Personal Effects Insurance – for Students / Long-term Tourists
When traveling abroad, it’s important to protect the valuable possessions you take with you.
Coverage includes – electronic equipment (laptops, Ipads, tablets, cameras, etc. clothing, books, Talit and Tefillin and jewelry).
- The insured is covered for $20,000 in the dorm / apartment for theft because of a break-in, fire and water damage ONLY (personal items include: clothing, books, jewelry, electronic equipment, musical instruments, religious items, phones etc.)
- The insured is covered for $4000 out of the dorm / apartment for accidental loss or damage for electronic equipment and or jewelry.
*** If you have any item that is valued at $350 or more that you would like to cover, you will need to send a receipt or evaluation of the item before the policy is issued. Please send it to, firstname.lastname@example.org
- No coverage for phones (aside from theft from the dorm/ apartment)
- No coverage for cash
- No coverage for prescription glasses
- No coverage for any item left in a bus or car
- No coverage for gross negligence.
If you need to make a claim for loss/ theft/ fire, etc. we need:
1) A police report (ask your yeshiva / school for nearest police station)
2) Valuation of lost or stolen items.
Please email claim info and documents to email@example.com