Other optional policies:
1: Pre-existing or chronic medical condition.
$1.40 per day (up to age 29)
$1.50 per day (up to age 49)
If you have a pre-existing condition, this is not covered by the basic policy, and you need an extended policy.
Please read here:
To register for this, check the relevant option on the signup form.
2: Personal Effects insurance:
This gives cover for jewelry, cameras, electronic equipment, clothing etc. – up to $15,000 cover.
Annual premium: $80
Personal Effects Policy info:
- The student’s personal belongings are insured in the dorm/apt for theft, fire, arson, and water damage.
- All-risk cover available for specific items to include cover for accidental damage and loss including outside of the dorm within Israel.
- Maximum cover on policy for personal belongings: $20,000 including all-risk cover for specific items up to $4000.
- Cost of annual policy- $100.
- Exclusions: No cover for cell phones, glasses, cash. No cover for items left in a car or bus. No cover for gross negligence.
- Please note: Please keep receipts of items bought abroad in case of a claim.
If you return home for a visit, or travel overseas during the school year, we offer travel insurance.
Please contact our office for details.